Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Here We Go...

Consider this more of an official Jaelynn site. Upon demand from a few special people who do not see there granddaughter and niece near enough we have entered the blog world. I am not quite sure how to do this whole blogg thing, but I will try my very best to keep it up and keep pictures posted of our beautiful little princess. (She is especially cute when she is asleep and dreaming.) Also if there is anything else exciting happening I will try to squeeze that in as well.

Kendra

4 comments:

The Parish Clan said...

Yay!!!! Welcome to the 'blog world'! Jaelynn is beautiful, and I'm are so happy that we'll be able to see her, even if it is through cyberspace, a little more often! It was so much fun to see you all a few days ago. :-)

Love you bunches and bunches!

~Sister Sal

xoxoxo

The Parish Clan said...

What a darling picture of our little Jaelynn. It is going to be so fun to see her on a regular basis....Grandma Sandy will love that!
Love you all,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Kenny,
Your pictures are so cute. Having a blog is the greatest idea. I got your card today in the mail. Thank you. I love you lots.
Aunt Melissa

Anonymous said...

kendra and daniel!!!! you have a beautiful baby! i want to see her soooo bad! i love you guys : )deanna