Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday my Little Two Year Old





Every mother I know asks themselves, as their babies are a year older, where the time has gone! I feel like it was just yesterday I had delivered this precious baby girl and was bringing her home to celebrate her very first Christmas. Now she is not even a baby, but an amazing little girl with a whole lot of charm. Our days now that she is two are filled with baby dolls, dress up, talking on her cellphone, giggling with Olivia, and HORSES. She is quite the little animal lover. Also, she has become quite clever. Knowing that the stove is hot so not to touch it, she proceeded in turning on all the flames as I am put Liv to sleep one morning for her nap. She was loudly exclaiming as I enter the kitchen,"Mommy, no touch, very hot" I think her bum was the hottest thing in the room after such a daring adventure. You see, everything has a VERY these days for emphasis. For instance, when she wants to wear something she has in mind, it is always, "Mommy, Very Cute" Never a dull moment in our house these days with our incredible, fantastic, sometimes trying little two year old, Jaelynn Grace. May God Bless her with many more adventures and years!

1 comment:

The Parish Clan said...

A very happy birthday to a very special girl! I love you SOOOOOOOOO much! You are our precious and beautiful little one. God bless you Jaelynn!

Auntie Sally