Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Keepin' In Touch

Well, lets see, where do I begin...

My computer crashed with all of my pictures on it! I now have to upload them on to Dan's computer and then I will be able to post pictures of my adorable babies!

We have succesfully moved, AGAIN!!! This is our 5th move in our 3 years of marriage. We have yet to be in the same house for an anniversery. I love our new home though, and although the boxes to be unpacked seem overwhelming, I am conquering them .

Olivia is getting her first tooth! FINALLY! It is so different with my two girls, Jae did everything early. Olivia is taking her time. Oh, how I love them both.

Business for Dan is crazy busy! And if there is ever a moment where things slow down for even a second, he is thinking about his next endevor.

More to come...keep posted our dear friends and family! We send our love to you all!

4 comments:

The McCracken family said...

I miss you so much Kendra!!!

Kaylee

Anonymous said...

Wow, the joys of moving. :)
Sounds like we both have hard working hubbys. Between plowing snow and doing the bookwork, Robb's days and nights are full!

Take care!

Anonymous said...

I just thought to tell you, we had a house showing again today. yikes. See, we're renting a house that's for sale. If it sells, we have 45 days to move. Makes life interesting.
So while I am getting the house all looking nice for them so it shows nice, I'm kind of thinking they'll hate it. ha!

Anonymous said...

Great to get an update Ken. :-) Can't wait to see pictures!

Love and miss you SO much,
Sally