Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nesting

Dan has joked continually this last week that he is ready to come home to find that I have gathered twigs and sticks and made myself a comfy nest in the middle of our living room. Well I have yet to make a nest, but if you would have walked through my house over the last week you would have assumed I was either moving in or out. I have, over the last week proceeded to take everything out of cupboards, off bookshelves, emptied drawers etc. I can not seem to slow down, staying up 'till all hours of the night and up EARLY. Which, if any of you know me well, I DO NOT DO MORNINGS GRACEFULLY! Yesterday I enlisted the help of my sister, Melissa, to help me with a couple of the last lagging organizational projects. (Thank you Liss) The biggest challenge was toys. Tomorrow morning ARC foundation is coming to collect ten bags of stuff that I am no longer in need of! Hurray!!! It always feels so good to purge of all the junk we think we need. Now I have all my home decor magazines out trying to figure out what colors I want walls painted and how to decorate as inexpensively as possible.

No comments: