Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Cheer!


cousin 'nuggles

Just starting to coo and smile
Kona (Melissa's kitty) trying to stay out of trouble

Miniature bucket truck for Jackson that kept Boots quit entertained

No we did not name her after the pig with the great imagination, although she does remind me quite a bit of Olivia the Pig!

Yeah, new jammies! Don't they look impressed?

Those are slippers in my hands, so that I stop running off with my Moms

Lots of time for snuggles and cuddles with Amma and Aunt Lindsay

Our mischievous lil elf

We decided that hot coco, pancakes and Family were the best way to spend Christmas morning!

Thank you Melissa, who made our yummy chocolate hazelnut pancakes!

Enjoying the first cups of the morning coffee!

So sweet, they kind of look like candy canes!

Our little man

First smiles of the day

A Very Merry Christmas!

We were spoiled this year...after an amazing morning with my family we packed up and went to Fresno to spend the rest of the day and the weekend with the Parish's! I have pictures from our time there on a camera that I left at their house!

1 comment:

The McCracken family said...

What fun pictures, Kendra! I miss all y'all.

Kaylee