Friday, April 24, 2009

I Know What You Are All Thinking...BOY, It Has Been Forever!

Sweet Little Jackson, now 7 months and crawling all over the place
Egg Race...Jae was so worried about keeping the egg on the spoon, that I am pretty sure she was last!


Decorating Easter Cookies


More Frosting Please!


Emerson's Easter Bonnet made by her Sisters




Sweet Olivia and Mommy






Jaelynn coloring away with a quick moment to take a picture with me





My Little Wild Things! What is with those faces?








Puppy Love







We had seven puppies born the first week of May! Much to the girls delight!









Little Chocolate Lab!
I think they are calling him Bentley









Black girl!











A beautiful tune on the piano with Aunt Melissa! Who can play Mommy can not! :(













This is how Jackson shows Emmy how much he loves her!













Never a shortage of giggles around here....
Hope that satisfies for a bit until next time!














4 comments:

The McCracken family said...

Just saw your cute photos on facebook, too! Fun times! (and the sleepover looked like a blast, too :-)
Lori

Tamra said...

'Wild things' - I like that! haha Your girls are so precious.

Kaylee said...

Yay! So good to see photos of you guys. Everyone looks so sweet. And Jackson! Wow! What a big boy!

I miss you.
Wanna come to my graduation :-P (May 29) or my grad party?? (June 19) :-P

Love,
Kaylee

The Parish Clan said...

I love how children light up a blog. Those smiles are to die for! Just making me miss you all the more!

Aw, those are adorable puppies . . . are they Sierra's?

Sending lots of hugs to you!
~Sally