Saturday, November 29, 2008

More of Emerson

So This Is Love
Sweet Dreams

Meeting her very excited big sister



Welcome Little One


Moments after her birth




Another Little Lady





Donna...my midwife






Dan called this our "Hillbilly Hot Tub" We filled it with the hot water from the washing machine. Let me tell you, there is nothing more relaxing than being in the water while in labor.







Everyone who was at the birth was teasing me because I seemed to stay smiling even while in hard labor. Hey, I've done this twice before. Nothing to it! :)









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some great pictures of the whole birth and the beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing.
Amy

The McCracken family said...

Such great photos here and below! Your girls are just so very very cute! Love your hillbilly hot tub -- do the girls play in it now? Cuz of course you're keeping it set up in the middle of your living room, right?
Lori

Jenny Parish said...

You are amazing Kendra! Smiling through hard labor, and coming all the way from LA to see Graham just a week later! My hat is off to you! :-)

Emerson is beautiful! I can't wait to get a chance to see her again. Thank you so much for coming up to see us!

Love,
Jenny